Tuesday, April 11, 2017

KÅNTA : SI YU'OS HA GIGIHA I GALAIDE



This song was written by Benjie Santiago and recorded by San Dimas Voices in Faith, under the direction of Vince Reyes.




LYRICS

Refrain : Si Yu'os ha gigiha i galaide.
(God is guiding the boat.)

1. Ha håtsa hulo' i galaide-ho ya hu patcha i kanai-ña;
(He lifted up my boat and I touched His hand;)

ha nå'i yu' ni bendision-ña, ha na' magof yu'.
(He gave me His blessing, He made me happy.)

2. Masea håfa pinadesi-mu, faisen gui', faisen gui';
(Whatever is your suffering, ask Him, ask Him;)

ya siempre ha nå'i hao ni i ineppe.
(and He will surely give you the answer.)

3. Si Yu'os Tåta i guinaiya, 
(God the Father is love,)

si Yu'os Tåta i Asaina.
(God the Father is the Lord.)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you to the Benjie Santiago and the San Dimas Voices in Faith. I am learning this song and will share it in a Zoom devotions.

    ReplyDelete